The City of Gaithersburg’s Historic District Commission will conduct a public meeting at the time and place noted below.
Meeting: HISTORIC DISTRICT COMMISSION
Meeting Type: SITE VISIT - KENTLANDS OLD FARM
File Number: MARYLAND INVENTORY OF HISTORIC PROPERTIES M: 21-6
- SPRINGHOUSE RUINS - INSPIRATION LANE/LAKE INSPIRATION
- CARETAKER’S HOUSE - 421 KENT SQUARE ROAD
- GROTTO/CRYPT - 801 INSPIRATION LANE
- MANSION (KENTLANDS MANSION) - 320 KENT SQUARE ROAD
- GARAGE (KCA) - 321 KENT SQUARE ROAD
- BARN (ARTS BARN) - 311 KENT SQUARE ROAD
- BRICK BUILDING (DPZ) - 320 FIREHOUSE LANE
- PEACOCK HOUSE - 117 KENT SQUARE ROAD
- GATEHOUSE REPLICA - 103 KENT OAKS WAY
Application Type: UNDERGOING ACTIVE CONSIDERATION FOR HISTORIC DESIGNATION
Day/ Date/Time: THURSDAY, MAY 24, 2012, 5:30 p.m.
Place: STARTING LOCATION IS 311 KENT SQUARE ROAD (ARTS BARN),
The City of Gaithersburg Historic District Commission is actively considering the buildings, structures, and sites that comprise the approximately 110-year-old Kentlands Old Farm for historic designation. For additional information, you may review the project file(s) at the Planning and Code Administration offices located at City Hall, 31 S. Summit Avenue, Gaithersburg, Maryland between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Contact the Planning and Code Administration City Planner (listed below) at 301-258-6330 if you should have any questions and/or to learn more about this process and your ability to offer testimony and input.
CITY OF GAITHERSBURG
Matthew T. Bowling, Planner
Planning and Code Administration