Curbside Tree Recycling Continues
Please recycle your holiday trees as part of our weekly recycling program. Simply put the tree out curbside on your regular recycling day and it will be collected by the City contractor . Please note these helpful reminders:
- Trees must be in their natural state.
- Remove all decorations, including tinsel and angel hair.
- Be sure there is no metal attached to the tree.
- Do not wrap trees in plastic.
- Place the tree curbside next to your green recycling bin.
- Artificial trees will not be recycled.
- Trees with root balls will not be recycled.
- Trees will only be picked up from your residence. Do not take the trees to other sites such as schools or public buildings.
For more information on tree recycling or other services contact 301-258-6370 or firstname.lastname@example.org.