|The City of Gaithersburg Department of Human Resources is responsible for providing a centralized program of personnel administration for more than 300 City employees, including conducting recruitment for job openings, distribution of employment information, classification and compensation, employee benefits, training, and employee relations. We strive to ensure a safe and healthy work environment that stimulates personal growth and professional development.
The Department of Human Resources is committed to providing high quality services to the City staff as well as the citizens we serve. We are dedicated to bringing creative human resources solutions that support the overall mission of the City.
- We serve with honor and integrity
- We treat everyone with fairness and respect
- We provide accurate information
- We pursue excellence
- We provide friendly and efficient service
- We encourage employee growth and development
- We work as a team
- We value our customers' confidence and trust
- We encourage recognition of employee accomplishments and achievements
- We help make Gaithersburg a great place to live, work, learn and play