The City operates under a decentralized procurement system; individual Departments are responsible for purchasing those goods and services required to perform their functions. The Procurement Division acts as a liaison between Departments and is responsible for administering and enforcing purchasing policies and procedures; identifying and establishing procurement strategies, methods and processes; and providing assistance with solicitation development, negotiations and contract awards.
All formal solicitations and select informal solicitations (requests for quotes) will be published here and be advertised on the State of Maryland’s eMaryland Marketplace. Vendors interested in doing business with the City should register with eMaryland Marketplace. In addition, vendors may subscribe to the City’s eNewsletter to receive email notifications when new solicitations are published.
Purchase & Implementation of an Infrastructure Asset Management System
- Department:Finance and Administration, Information Technology
- RFP Number:RFP-2018-009
- Start Date:10/06/2017 8:00 AM
- Close Date:12/04/2017 3:00 PM
The City wishes to purchase and implement a comprehensive, efficient, modern and robust Infrastructure Asset Management System. The system must, at a minimum, do the following:
- Manage the generation and workflow of scheduled and unscheduled service requests and work orders.
- Track various assets classes through their full life cycle.
- Integrate with the City’s GIS environment to track asset spatiality.