The City operates under a decentralized procurement system; individual Departments are responsible for purchasing those goods and services required to perform their functions. The Procurement Division acts as a liaison between Departments and is responsible for administering and enforcing purchasing policies and procedures; identifying and establishing procurement strategies, methods and processes; and providing assistance with solicitation development, negotiations and contract awards.
All formal solicitations and select informal solicitations (requests for quotes) will be published here and be advertised on the State of Maryland’s eMaryland Marketplace. Vendors interested in doing business with the City should register with eMaryland Marketplace. In addition, vendors may subscribe to the City’s eNewsletter to receive email notifications when new solicitations are published.
Purchase of Trucks & Equipment
- Department:Public Works
- RFP Number:RFB-2019-010
- Start Date:02/08/2019 8:00 AM
- Close Date:03/12/2019 1:00 PM
The City is seeking sealed Bid Proposals to the purchase the following equipment:
- one (1) 2019 cab and chassis with knuckle boom trash loader and two trailers;
- two (2) 2019 39,000 GVW single axle dump truck with snow plow and tailgate spreader;
- two 2019 one-ton dump trucks with snow plows and tailgate spreaders;
- one 2019 or current production year 64,000 GVW tandem axle dump truck with snow plow and tailgate spreader.