The City operates under a decentralized procurement system; individual Departments are responsible for purchasing those goods and services required to perform their functions. The Procurement Division acts as a liaison between Departments and is responsible for administering and enforcing purchasing policies and procedures; identifying and establishing procurement strategies, methods and processes; and providing assistance with solicitation development, negotiations and contract awards.
All formal solicitations and select informal solicitations (requests for quotes) will be published here and be advertised on the State of Maryland’s eMaryland Marketplace. Vendors interested in doing business with the City should register with eMaryland Marketplace. In addition, vendors may subscribe to the City’s eNewsletter to receive email notifications when new solicitations are published.
Purchase of Trucks & Equipment
- Department:Public Works
- RFP Number:RFB-2019-019
- Start Date:04/26/2019 8:00 AM
- Close Date:05/28/2019 3:00 PM
The City is seeking sealed Bid Proposals to the purchase the following equipment:
- One 2019, or Current Production Year, Hook Loader Truck with Skid Mounted Attachments (One Skid Mounted Leaf Machine & One Skid Mounted 1,850 Water/Brine Tank with Spray Bar);
- One ODB LCT600 - Trailer Mounted Belt Driven Debris Collector (or Equivalent);
- One 2019, or Current Production Year, One-Ton Utility Body Truck with Liftgate & Snow Plow.