The City of Gaithersburg Department of Human Resources is responsible for providing a centralized program of personnel administration for more than 500 City employees, including recruitment for job openings, distribution of employment information, classification and compensation, employee benefits, training, and employee relations. The Department strives to ensure a safe and healthy work environment that stimulates personal growth and professional development.
The Department of Human Resources is committed to providing high quality services to the City staff as well as the citizens it serves and is dedicated to bringing creative human resources solutions that support the overall mission of the City.
Services and Related Information
- We serve with honor and integrity
- We treat everyone with fairness and respect
- We provide accurate information
- We pursue excellence
- We provide friendly and efficient service
- We encourage employee growth and development
- We work as a team
- We value the confidence and trust our customers have placed in us
- We encourage recognition of employee accomplishments and achievements