The City is committed to making reasonable accommodations as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act and other applicable law. Your request for accommodations will in no way affect your acceptance status. Please describe any specific accommodations you are requesting based on physical, psychiatric, behavioral or other concerns. All requests for accommodations must be made by two weeks prior to event to allow the City sufficient time to consider the request. Accommodations include:
- ADA entrance
- Assistive-listening devices
- Wheelchair accessible seating
- American Sign Language interpreters offered for select performances, please contact the Arts Barn box office for more information
Arts on the Green offers concessions for all theater and musical performances. Come early to the Pub and enjoy wine and beer by the glass and non-alcoholic beverages in a bistro setting. The Pub is open one hour before the show and during intermission. No alcohol is served during performances for children.
Call the Arts Barn and ask about our ticket discounts for groups of ten and more.
Arts on the Green Gold Card
A new benefit for City of Gaithersburg residents. The Arts on the Green Gold Card Includes:
- Free ticket exchange within a theater production run.
- Never lose or misplace a ticket again. We hold tickets for you at the box office.
- Performance reminders via email.
- Early notification of special events at the Arts Barn & Kentlands Mansion.
- Concession punch card (3 shows / 3 punches) good for two free non-alcoholic concessions of your choice.
- Limit one card per address.
How do I get my Gold Card?
Bring proof of a City of Gaithersburg address to the Arts Barn during business hours or during a performance, or email the Arts Barn. Be sure to include your name & street address in the email.