While our Farmers Markets are closed to help slow the spread of Novel Coronavirus, many vendors are offering pick up and/or delivery of their products. Click below to browse their offerings and for directions on how to place an order.
Subscribe to our Farmers Market eNewsletter to have updates & weekly specials sent directly to your inbox. You can also Like us on Facebook to have our updates in your Facebook feed.
Last Updated 6/4/2020 12 p.m.
MISCellaneous Distillery is offering free delivery (orders over $40), within a 30-mile radius from the distillery (which includes Gaithersburg & most of Rockville). Most deliveries are next day. Mention the Main Street Farmers Market in your order for a free shot glass.
- Father's Day Baskets
Father's Day is right around the corner and we have teamed up with our neighbors at Blossom & Basket to add an additional Father's Day gift to your shopping options. Contents include 750mL bottle of Popi's Finest Rum or Brill's Batch Bourbon Whisky, MISCellaneous Distillery pint glass, cheese & crackers, peanuts & chocolate arranged in a basket & delivered Friday, June 19, or Saturday, June 20.
Please call or text Margie at 410-215-7173 to order.
Face Masks for sale, $5 each.
- Baby Spinach - $4 / bag
- Butter Crunch Lettuce - $4 / bag
- Eggs - $4 / dozen
- Loose Leaf Lettuce - $4 / bag
- Kale - $4 / bag
- Mushrooms - $4 / pint
- Radishes (small) - 75¢ for 6
- Rhubarb - $4.99 / pound
- Snow Peas - $4 / pint
- Strawberries - $3.50 / pint, $6.50 / quart
- Tomatoes - $3.99 / pound
Jam & Jelly
$6 each, $20 for 4
- *Fresh Made* Blueberry Jam
- *Fresh Made* Pineapple Jam
- *Fresh Made* Orange Jam
- *Fresh Made* Strawberry Jam
Local Wildflower Honey
- 1 pound jar - $10
- 1.5 pound jar - $15
- 3 pound jar - $25
- 6 pound jar - $45
Small-batch roasted, single-origin & custom blended, sustainably sourced coffees as well as signature cold brew & nitro, and loose leaf teas. Visit their website to browse the full selection of fresh roasted coffees & teas, as well as order bottled cold brew for free local delivery. Free shipping anywhere in the US for any online order over $29.
Free local, contactless delivery every Sunday (orders must be placed by Thursday) of our bottled & sealed cold brew - gallon, half gallon, & 6-pack of 12 oz. bottles. Our cold brew is triple filtered & contains no milk, sugar, or additives.
We’re happy to deliver your order to your doorstep! Free Delivery on Saturday or Tuesday for all orders over $20. This week if you spend $ 40 or more, you’ll get a free butterhead lettuce (week of May 18).
Plants & Herbs
- Dixie Red Tomato plant, staked - $10
- Tomato plants - $3 each, 4 for $10
Varieties: Dixie Red (large red slicing tomato), German Johnson (pink heirloom).
- Red Bell Pepper plants - $3 each, 4 for $10
- Large pots planted with Basil & Parsley - $12
- Large Mint Plants - $4 each, $10 for three
- Regular Size Basil, Rosemary, Cilantro, Parsley (curly), Tarragon, Thyme, Oregano, Dill, Chives, Lavender Plants - $3 each, $10 for four
Produce & Eggs
- Spring Onions - $4 / bunch
- Rhubarb - $5 / bunch
- Asparagus - $4 / bunch, 3 for $10.
- Butterhead (red or green) or Romaine Lettuce - $4 per head, $10 for three heads
- Apples (Fuji or Gold Rush - $5 / quart, $10 / half peck
Apples (bruised) - $2 / bag (Approximately 2 quarts)
- Sweet Potatoes (orange or white) - $5 / quart
- Red Beets - $5 / quart
- White Potatoes - $4 / quart
- Onions - $4 / quart
- Cabbage - $3 each
- Free Range Brown Eggs - $5 / dozen
- Apple Cider Vinegar (with mother) - $5 / pint
- Apple Butter - $5 / pint
- Apple Sauce - $6 / quart
- Raw Honey - $6 / 8 ounce jar, $10 / 16 ounce jar, $13 / 16 ounce jar with a chunk of comb
To place an order, call us at 717-486-3099 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to let us know: What you want, Where you want it (address & phone number), How you want to pay. Payment options: we can email you a PayPal invoice, or you can leave cash or check somewhere on the porch. If leaving a check, make it payable to Ryan Tuckey.
Established in 2020, this new micro bakery offers weekly selections of fresh baked sourdough breads. Chef - Baker Aris Tsekouras has been working to perfect these delicious breads for years and is excited to now offer them to you. Each loaf is made with precision & the finest ingredients to produce the highest quality goods. The country sourdough loaf is offered consistently with specialty loaves changing on a weekly basis.
Free delivery on Tuesdays within a 6 mile radius of Kentlands. Otherwise pickup on Saturday mornings in the Kentlands Market Square parking lot. To order one or multiple loaves email: email@example.com.
- Country Sourdough
- Rye Multigrain Pan Bread