While our Farmers Markets are closed to help slow the spread of Novel Coronavirus, many vendors are offering pick up and/or delivery of their products. Click below to browse their offerings and for directions on how to place an order.
Subscribe to our Farmers Market eNewsletter to have updates & weekly specials sent directly to your inbox. You can also Like us on Facebook to have our updates in your Facebook feed.
Last Updated 5/26/2020 10:35 a.m.
MISCellaneous Distillery is offering free delivery (orders over $40), within a 30-mile radius from the distillery (which includes Gaithersburg & most of Rockville). Most deliveries are next day. Mention the Main Street Farmers Market in your order for a free shot glass.
- Father's Day Garage Special
Contents include 750mL bottle of Gregarious Gin or Dew Point Rum, soap by Single Barrel Soaps, twill hat and MISCellaneous Seal metal sign for his garage! Can be upgraded to Popi's Finest Rum or Brill's Batch Bourbon Whisky.
- Father's Day Popi's Pack
Contents include 750mL bottle of Popi's Finest Rum, Popi's Finest Rum T-Shirt & Popi's Finest Rum custom coaster.
Please call or text Margie at 410-215-7173 to order.
Face Masks for sale, $5 each.
- Asparagus - $4 / pound
- Baby Spinach - $4 / bag
- Eggs - $4 / dozen
- Kale - $4 / bag
- Mushrooms (Baby Bellas) - $4 / pint
- Radishes (small) - 75¢ for 6
- Red Potatoes - $4 / quart
- Snow Peas - $4 / pint
- Spring Onions - $1.50 for 6
- Strawberries - $3.50 / pint, $6.50 / quart
- Tomatoes - $3.99 / pound
Jam & Jelly
$6 each, $20 for 4
- Apple Butter
- Apple Jelly
- Fig Jam
- *Fresh Made*Blueberry Jam
- Blueberry Rhubarb
- Blackberry Jam
- Damson Jelly
- Gooseberry Jam
- Grape Jelly
- *Fresh Made*Pineapple Jam
- *Fresh Made*Orange Jam
- Red Currant Jelly
- Rhubarb Jam
- *Fresh Made*Strawberry Jam
- Strawberry Rhubarb
Local Wildflower Honey
- 1 pound jar - $10
- 1.5 pound jar - $15
- 3 pound jar - $25
- 6 pound jar - $45
Small-batch roasted, single-origin & custom blended, sustainably sourced coffees as well as signature cold brew & nitro, and loose leaf teas. Visit their website to browse the full selection of fresh roasted coffees & teas, as well as order bottled cold brew for free local delivery. Free shipping anywhere in the US for any online order over $29.
Free local, contactless delivery every Sunday of our bottled & sealed cold brew - half gallon, gallon, & 6-pack 12 oz. bottles. Our cold brew is triple filtered &contains no additives or preservatives
We’re happy to deliver your order to your doorstep! Free Delivery on Saturday or Tuesday for all orders over $20. This week if you spend $ 40 or more, you’ll get a free butterhead lettuce (week of May 18).
Plants & Herbs
- Dixie Red Tomato plant, staked - $10
- Tomato plants - $3 each, 4 for $10
Varieties: Dixie Red (large red slicing tomato), German Johnson (pink heirloom).
- Red Bell Pepper plants - $3 each, 4 for $10
- Large pots planted with Basil & Parsley - $12
- Large Mint Plants - $4 each, $10 for three
- Regular Size Basil, Rosemary, Cilantro, Parsley (curly), Tarragon, Thyme, Oregano, Dill, Chives, Lavender Plants - $3 each, $10 for four
Produce & Eggs
- Spring Onions - $4 / bunch
- Rhubarb - $5 / bunch
- Asparagus - $4 / bunch, 3 for $10.
- Butterhead (red or green) or Romaine Lettuce - $4 per head, $10 for three heads
- Apples (Fuji or Gold Rush - $5 / quart, $10 / half peck
Apples (bruised) - $2 / bag (Approximately 2 quarts)
- Sweet Potatoes (orange or white) - $5 / quart
- Red Beets - $5 / quart
- White Potatoes - $4 / quart
- Onions - $4 / quart
- Cabbage - $3 each
- Free Range Brown Eggs - $5 / dozen
- Apple Cider Vinegar (with mother) - $5 / pint
- Apple Butter - $5 / pint
- Apple Sauce - $6 / quart
- Raw Honey - $6 / 8 ounce jar, $10 / 16 ounce jar, $13 / 16 ounce jar with a chunk of comb
To place an order, call us at 717-486-3099 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to let us know: What you want, Where you want it (address & phone number), How you want to pay. Payment options: we can email you a PayPal invoice, or you can leave cash or check somewhere on the porch. If leaving a check, make it payable to Ryan Tuckey.
Established in 2020, this new micro bakery offers weekly selections of fresh baked sourdough breads. Chef - Baker Aris Tsekouras has been working to perfect these delicious breads for years and is excited to now offer them to you. Each loaf is made with precision & the finest ingredients to produce the highest quality goods. The country sourdough loaf is offered consistently with specialty loaves changing on a weekly basis.
Free delivery on Tuesdays within a 6 mile radius of Kentlands. Otherwise pickup on Saturday mornings in the Kentlands Market Square parking lot. To order one or multiple loaves email: email@example.com.
- Country Sourdough
- Rye Multigrain Pan Bread