The Student Union is a club for high school ages that provides after and out of school enrichment programs for students in grades 9 - 12. Activities include fitness and sports programs, arts and music, field trips and volunteer opportunities.
- Student Services Learning (SSL) opportunities
- Participation in fundraising events
- Field Trips
- Admission to the Olde Towne and Robertson Park Youth Centers during high school hours
- Access to GYC Studios at Olde Towne Youth Center
- Admission to after school high school recreation programs at the Activity Center at Bohrer Park
Registration forms can be obtained online, at the Activity Center at Bohrer Park or at the Youth Centers.