Holiday trees are considered normal yard waste and will be collected from single family homes & townhouses on your weekly recycling day. There is no deadline for the collection of holiday trees. The City’s recycling contractor will collect holiday trees along with branches and other yard trimmings during the weekly recycling pick up throughout the year.
Please note these helpful reminders:
- Place the tree at the curb next to your recycling container by 7 AM on your weekly recycling day.
- Holiday trees must be in their natural state.
- Remove all decorations, including tinsel & angel hair.
- Be sure there is no metal attached to the tree.
- Do not wrap trees in plastic.
- Artificial trees will not be recycled.
- Trees with root balls will not be recycled.
- Trees will only be picked up from your residence. Do not take the trees to other sites such as schools or public buildings.