|Corrugated cardboard is the heavy brown cardboard with the wavy center that is used for shipping (as opposed to the light, thin paper board of cereal boxes).|
|Flatten boxes prior to recycling.|
|• No pizza boxes or boxes contaminated with food or grease. Pizza boxes can be brought to the Compost Drop-Off Site.
• No wax coated boxes.
|• Mixed paper includes white paper, colored paper, computer paper, junk mail, magazines, envelopes, file cards, paper bags, shoe boxes, cereal boxes, and books (including paperbacks, textbooks, hardbacks & telephone books).
• Milk/Juice Cartons and Tetra Paks.
• Shredded paper is also accepted; just contain it to keep it from blowing around.
|• For the 65 Gallon Wheeled Recycling Carts, these materials can be combined with the commingled materials (cans, glass & plastics).
• For the 18 Gallon Recycling Bins, please combine all clean paper & place in: Small paper bags, tied with strong twine in small bundles, or placed in small containers and/or small boxes with lids.
• Plastic "windows" & staples in paper items are acceptable. You do not need to remove them.
• If using biodegradable yard trim bags for your recyclable paper, clearly label the bag with its contents.
|• Paper towels & similar paper products are not recyclable. They are accepted at the Compost Drop-Off Site.
• Do not include newspapers contaminated with paint, chemicals, kitty litter, water or anything else.